ebXML XML.org is a community-driven site and encourages content contributions from readers.
Register for the site, then log in to:
Wiki Knowledgebase pages can be directly edited by others.
Each News, Events, Products, Services, Resources, Testimonials, Forums, and Blog
page can only be edited by its author; others are invited to provide
feedback using the 'Add new comment' link at the bottom of the page.
- XML.org Editorial Guidelines
How to use this site
Do you want to...
- start a discussion or ask a question- use forums
- announce a conference, webinar, or training class - submit an event.
- relate your experiences - post a blog and/or case study
- voice your support for ebXML- post a testimonial
- collaborate with others on a document - create a wiki page
Please review the XML.org Editorial Guidelines and the Styleguide before contributing content to any page.