Domibus is an ebMS3 gateway based on the AS4 profile. It complies with much of the AS4 feature set, and in particular with the e-SENS AS4 profile and the additional features defined in that profile. The e-SENS AS4 profile is a Building Block of e-SENS e-Delivery, which is being adopted by the Connecting Europe Facility.
Domibus 3.0 provides:
- Full support for ebMS3 processing modes.
- One Way Push and Two Way Push-and-Push message exchange patterns
- AS4 reliable messaging, including message retries and duplicate elimination.
- Non-repudiation receipts.
- Built-in payload compression.
- Message signing and encryption using the WS-Security SOAP Message with Attachments specification compliant with ENISA guidance on algorithms, key sizes and parameters.
In anticipation of the full open source release, the third release candidate of the Domibus 3.0 gateway is available to any interested from here: Domibus 3.0 RC3.