What is included in the ebBP Version 2.0.X series?
Book page: Submitted by carolgeyer on Sun, 2007-02-04 01:46. Last updated on Sun, 2007-02-04 01:46.
The ebBP Versions 2.0.X includes normative documents, and non normative examples and artifacts to better inform users. The approved standard is Version 2.0.4. The documents and artifacts included are:
- the technical specification and designated appendices
- the core ebBP schema and documentation
- the standard Business Signal schema and documentation
- description of the Business Service Interface
- other important guidance including the pattern matrices included in the specification
- transformation functions for v1.05 => 2.0.1
- CPA — ebBP mapping
- a glossary
- the Public Review comments
- other relevant use cases and guidelines
- all examples