Create an ebXML XML.org Blog if your primary objective is to provide an ongoing journal to:
- share your personal opinions and perspectives
- relate your implementation experiences
- provide updates from committee or user group meetings
- recap conference presentations or webinars
- provide links to other pages (use News, Resources, or Events instead)
- promote company news or commercial announcements (use News, Products, or Services instead)
- ask a question or start a discussion (use Forums instead)
Inappropriate blogs will be removed from this site.
Naming your blog
You may designate a special name for your blog by editing your ebXML XML.org profile. If you don't designate a blog name, your userid will be the default.
To name your blog, simply log in, click on your userid in the upper right corner, select the "Edit" tab, and complete the "Blog title" field at the bottom of the page.
Each post you make to your blog will be published under its own title and under your blog name.
Optionally, you may associate each of your blog posts with one or more subject tags. Tags can contain multiple words and should begin with a capital letter.
Blogs hosted on other sites
If you write or can recommend an ebXML-related blog hosted on another site, please add a link from our Blogroll page.
- Contribute content
- ebXML Blogroll (links to ebXML-related blogs hosted here and on other sites)
- ebXML XML.org Bloggers (alphabetical list of bloggers on this site by name)
- ebXML XML.org Blog posts (chronological list of all blog posts created on this site)
- ebXML XML.org Blog submission form